Wednesday, April 13, 2011

3 months later...

I can't believe it's been three months since I updated this! Well, it's been a fascinating and enlightening journey so far. I've learned a few new things about myself, my lack of independence is shifting in the right direction and recently I've been feeling a bit empowered.

My relationship with my navyboy has had its bumps here and there, but it seems natural during the stressful months of prototype! Only a few weeks left! :) yay!

Work has been work. Met some great people along the way, and some very entertaining customers. Although, recently I've been inspired with the urge to complete my college degree. I actually miss school! The issue that has come up though is the fact that my navyboy boyfriend just got his orders and is going to be on the west coast. Talk about change of scenery! He asked me to come with him and I'd love to... But being not married complicates things for us. I hate that and when we talked about it, he said he didn't want to have to rush into it. He wants to make sure I can handle the rest of his time in the Navy. I dont have much money saved, and I want to finish school. My parents keep suggesting I go home to finish school and then see where we end up but I don't find that option appealing. Any suggestions?

Besides that, things are alright and steady. I'm stressed and relaxed all at once. Luckily, spring time is here and the weather is gorgeous! Always puts me in a good mood :)

Now to relax until I go in for work... Ahh... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment