Our time here is nearly done. I put in my two weeks notice today at work. He takes his big exam. And two weeks from this day, he is done with school and off to the next place.
Terrifying.
I'm still in awe of how quickly the last 4 months flew by. Feels like just yesterday I was moving in with no idea what I was getting myself into. Still young, still foolish.
Not much has changed, to be honest. But what I am sure of is that I'm learning the ways of this lifestyle. I jumped in
head first heart first, and I don't regret it. I've expanded myself and tore away that simple, sweet comfort zone I always relied on. I've experienced more emotions in the last 4 months than I have in the last 2 years. I'm growing, and I like it.
So here's to today..two weeks away from a bittersweet end entangled with a hopeful beginning. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment